माझ्या ब्लॉगवर मी श्री.शंकर चौरे आपले स्वागत करत आहे,ब्लॉग अपडेट करण्याचे काम चालू आहे..

Thursday 30 March 2017

MY FAVOURITE

       🔼  MY  FAVOURITE 🔼

✍ Shankar Chaure(Pimplner)Dhule
             ¤ 9422736775 ¤

(1) My favourite colours .
---- Red , blue.

(2) My favourite games .
--- Kho -Kho  ,  cricket.

(3)My favourite fruits.
---- Mango ,  banana.

(4)My favourite vegetables.
---- Brinjal,  cabbage. .

(5)My favourite domestic animals.
---- Cow,   dog.

(6)My favourite wild animals.
---- Tiger,  deer.

(7)My favourite birds.
----  Peacock ,  crow.

(8)My favourite flowers.
---- Rose,  marigold.

(9)My favourite trees.
---- Coconut ,  Mango tree.

(10)My favourite grains.
----  Rice ,  ragi.

(11)My favourite dry  fruits.
---- Cashew nut,  date.

(12)My favourite  foods.
---- Rice,  milk.

(13)My favourite vehicles.
---- Bus ,  bicycle.

(14)My favourite  subjects.
---- Marathi,   art . 

(15)My favourite art.
----  Drawing  , craft.

(16)My favourite jewels.
---- Ring  , chain.

(17)My favourite aquatic animals.
---- Fish ,  Crab.

(18)My favourite reptile animals.
---- Snail , Tortoise

(19)My favourite seasons.
---- Rainy(monsoon), winter. 

(20)My favourite cities. 
---- Nasik,  kolhapur.

(21)My favourite forts.
---- Raigad,  Pratapgad.

         ✍ Shankar Chaure
          Z.P.School Bandikuher
         Tal.sakri  Dist. Dhule
         9422736775.             

No comments:

Post a Comment